It’s really important that you have all the facts to be able to make the right decisions about taking virtual office or serviced office services from Millbank London.
Money laundering regulations mean we have to ensure we have provided all the right information to you before you start your contract with us.
- We will forward all post we receive for you daily or weekly as requested by you
- Your post can be sent by special delivery but will be charged to your account
- We operate a mail logging system for all special or recorded mail so that it is logged when it arrives and is sent out to you or collected from reception by you
- You can choose one forwarding address pervirtual office which you can change as and when you require, all we ask is 24 hours notice to make the changes
- One company name per virtual office
- You will be allocated one mainline number per virtual office
- We answer all your calls in your company name and greeting. You can change this as often as you want without additional charges
- All transferred calls transferred by Millbank London are charged at BT rates for landlines and mobiles
- Using the Millbank London business address service doesn’t allow you to use it as the location for your Registered Office address. This is a spate service
- We supply a dedicated Fax number included in your virtual office
- We will forward faxes to you by post or fax we can fax them to another location
- All faxes are charged at 40p per item in the UK or £1.50 to an international location